Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Favorites 2013

Here are some of my favorite books this year (not in any order).  I like them for different reasons, but all of them stand out in my mind this year.  What were your favorite reads this year?


Longing for Home




Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson




                                                                                     








V is for Virgin

       


Going Vintage













Not My Type













After Hello













Scarlet














Just Ella













My Own Mr. Darcy













The False Prince













A Timeless Romance Anthology-ALL OF THEM !


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your favorites Brooke! My two most favorite this past year were Navigating Early by Clare Vanderpool and Strings Attached by Joan Lipman & Melanie Kupchynsky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara! I like getting ideas from others' favorites.

      Delete