Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hourglass by Myra McEntire

Hourglass by Myra McEntire, published 2011

Young Adult

Read December 2011

3 out of 5 stars

My Review:
This book was a page turner. It was a little like cotton candy, I had to eat it until it was done. However, there wasn't much substance. The romance was the driving force for me, the plot was ok, but got a little crazy at the end. I felt like important plot points were thrown in and I didn't really understand them, it was a little too quick for me. I think it has so many unanswered questions because it is going to be continued in further books. However, it left me wanting.

Warnings: This book had a lot of romance tension in it. No specific warnings on language, violence, sex, etc.

I would let my 13 year old read it (but I wouldn't recommend it to her).

No comments:

Post a Comment