Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lost Then Found by Heather B. Moore

Lost Then Found by Heather B. Moore

Summary from Goodreads:
Welcome to the Aliso Creek Novella series

Liz, Gemma, Arie, Jess, and Drew have been best friends since creating “the Five” at Aliso Creek High School. But that was over ten years ago, and each is still trying to find that perfect someone... if perfect is even possible. 

Arie, at the top of her career as VP of an established real estate company, discovers that her success has led to a less-than-successful dating life. But she may have just met the ideal man in work-a-holic film producer, Dustin Jacobs. Seeing each other once a week, or even once a month, is no big deal since they are both ambitious… until Arie realizes she wants much, much more.


4 Stars

Read July 2013

Short story/Clean romance, ebook on Nook

My Review:
This is another sweet, clean romance in the Aliso Creek series.  These are short stories and can easily by read in a few hours.  I like that in this story, the main character comes to realize that she has been pre-judging the male interest.  I think we often have preconceived notions about people and it is a good lesson to accept people for what they are, not what we think they are.  This story has a sweet ending and I will admit that I wished there was more.  However, that is one of the things about these short stories that I like, there is more on the horizon, it is just the beginning of something wonderful.

Warnings: Child abandonment, divorce

As far as clean factor, I would let my 15 year old read this story.  However, it is definitely adult and I do not think she would appreciate the story the way an adult would.

No comments:

Post a Comment