Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Kiss of a Stranger by Sarah M. Eden

The Kiss of a Stranger by Sarah M. Eden

Regency Romance, clean

Read August 2012

4 Stars

My Review:
I am loving Sarah M. Eden right now.  I am getting my hands on everything she has written.

This is a bit of a "Cinderella" story (my favorite by the way).  Catherine lives in a horrible situation.  Crispin, as a gentleman, marries her after he kisses her.  The marriage saves Catherine from her situation.

There is a bad guy, a good guy, a damsel in distress and other fun supporting characters.  Although Catherine is shy, she and Crispin have some really fun banter.  I like their dynamic.  One of my favorite characters (besides the hero and heroine), is Crispin's sister, Lizzie.  Another favorite is Philip Jonquil.  I understand that he now has his own book Friends and Foes.  I'll be looking forward to reading that book as well.

Warnings: None

I would let my 14 year old daughter read this book.

ps, this was a quick read that I finished in a day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. Would you like to link it in to Books You Loved: August edition? Cheers

    ReplyDelete