Sunday, September 9, 2012

Friends & Foes by Sarah M. Eden

Friends & Foes by Sarah M. Eden

Regency Romance, clean

Read September 2012

4 Stars

My Review:
In my quest to read everything by Sarah M. Eden, I have now read all the books that she has published.

This was another enjoyable one.  One of the things I liked about this book was the unusual pairing of the hero and heroine.  The heroine is not typical in this kind of story at all.  I appreciated that Sarah M. Eden wrote about someone who might often get overlooked in this time period.

This was another one of her books that I finished in a day.  I get a little carried away in her stories.

Apparently Sarah M. Eden has also written more stories in this series, but they have not been published broadly and are out of print.  I sincerely hope that Covenant Communications publishes these books.

Her next book (not in the Jonquil Brothers series) is coming out in October.  It is called An Unlikely Match.  I am sure it will be another one that I enjoy.  I'm looking forward to it.

Warnings: None

I would let my 14 year old daughter read this book.




No comments:

Post a Comment