Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter


Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy, by Ally Carter, Book 2 in Gallagher Girls series, published 2007

Young Adult, spy/action/romance fiction

Read, February 2012

4 Stars

My Review:
I read the first book in this series, I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, last year sometime. That book was a little slow in parts for me. It was definitely a "set up" book. Therefore, as I started reading this one, I was a little nervous. Was it going to have slow parts too? It did start off a little slow and I had to remind myself within the first few chapters what had happened in the last book (it had been a while since I read it). But then the action and romantic tension accelerated and I finished the book within just over a day. This book is clean, has fun relationships with roommates as well as boys, has action and suspense. It has it all. NOW, I am looking forward to reading the next book, Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover.

Warnings: None

I would let my 13 year old daughter read it. In fact, she has read this whole series a couple of times and recommended it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment