Friday, December 23, 2016

A look back at 2016 and a look forward to 2017

Here are some authors and books I enjoyed in 2016 and books I'm looking forward to in 2017. What authors did you discover and want to read more of their books?

Sarah M. Eden - Loved The Sheriffs of Savage Wells in 2016. Looking forward to three new books from Sarah in 2017! 

Julie Daines -  Loved Willowkeep and Eleanor and the Iron King. Looking forward to reading more books by Julie.

Taylor Dean - Loved Chasing Fireflies and look forward to reading other books by Taylor.

Nancy Campbell Allen - I have had books by Nancy on my to-read shelf and this year I read My Fair Gentleman. Looks like I need to get going on her other books on my shelf. 

Michele Paige Holmes - I have read several books by Michele in the past, but one of my favorites this year was Between Heaven and Earth. I wonder what she's working on for this year.

Annette K. Larsen - A couple of years ago I read Just Ella. This year I read the rest of the books in the Books of Dalthia series. She had twins this year so I don't know if there will be more in the Dalthia series, but I would love it if there were.

Donna Hatch - I had read The Stranger She Married previously and this year read the other books in Donna's Rogue Hearts series. Are there more coming this year? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment